ru en
The Ukrainian-Novorossia war
Author Topics by Admin (06/07/2014 @ 08:28)
Subject : The Ukrainian-Novorossia war
Admin
Admin
Views: 2653
Topics: 89
Topics: 2001

Offline
Posted on: 18/02/2015 @ 13:00
Video: Debaltsevo, 17-18.02.2015. Hundreds of soldiers of the Ukrainian fascist army give up in captivity.   

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yL34z0J8GZw         
         
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxk5y8RT6rY         
         
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RtVBbRr-rA         
   
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wadkN_ikEkM   
      
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCBHoNC7-iI      
      
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuwRh4gvcWI   
   
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUXdxEMq8oM      

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FY_Z-c4dmcg
         
Over five thousand Ukrainian soldiers are surrounded by Novorossiya's army near Debaltsevo. Presence of NATO's soldiers and officers, including the British SAS, in the surrounded group was the main reason for diplomatic activity of the French president and German chancellor.         
         
         
 
Admin
Admin
Views: 2653
Topics: 89
Topics: 2001

Offline
Posted on: 18/02/2015 @ 18:51
Video: Debaltsevo, 18.02.2015. Novorossiya's National flag is hoisted over Debaltsevo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5GwniOD9xM

 
Admin
Admin
Views: 2653
Topics: 89
Topics: 2001

Offline
Posted on: 19/02/2015 @ 14:56
Kiev says over 90% of troops pulled out of Debaltsevo


February 19, 14:21 UTC+5
   

Donetsk republic militia leader estimates the losses of the Ukrainian army in Debaltsevo at 3,000-3,500 men killed

KIEV, February 19. /TASS/. More than 90% of Ukrainian troops have been pulled out of Debaltsevo, the spokesman for the military operations headquarters, Anatoly Stelmakh, told a news briefing Thursday morning.

"The withdrawal from Debaltsevo to new positions is about to be completed. More than 90% of manpower has left the city and its outskirts," he said.

"Although the intensity of fire attacks in this area has eased considerably, sporadic shootouts do occur during the day," he said.

Earlier on Thursday the head of the Donetsk Peoples Republic, Alexander Zakharchenko, said the militias had cleared the city.

"We are through with combing Debaltsevo," the Donetsk News Agency quotes him as saying. "Regrettably, the Ukrainian authorities had ignored the calls for laying down arms. The losses of the Ukrainian armed forces are estimated at 3,000-3,500 men killed."

He declared that the militias would start hading over the bodies later on Thursday. The authorities of the self-proclaimed Donetsk republic were going to release all those who had surrendered, Zakharchenko added.

"We are about to start releasing the prisoners of war who have already surrendered and keep surrendering," he said.

Ukraines President Petro Poroshenko on Wednesday evening declared 2,475 Ukrainian military and 200 pieces of equipment had been pulled out of Debaltsevo.

ITAR-TASS

 
Admin
Admin
Views: 2653
Topics: 89
Topics: 2001

Offline
Posted on: 19/02/2015 @ 15:12
The American generals who commanded the American-Polish-Ukrainian military group, planned to use Debaltsevo as the base for general offensive to Donetsk. Huge armories and ammunition were created here. Now these military warehouses are a lawful trophy of Novorossiya's Army.      
The "Debaltsevo disaster" is the most great defeat of the Ukrainian army for all history of Ukraine. Novorossiya's army intends to send not less than three thousand corpses of the Ukrainian soldiers back to Ukraine.   
   
 
Admin
Admin
Views: 2653
Topics: 89
Topics: 2001

Offline
Posted on: 20/02/2015 @ 20:30
Video +18: Chernukhino, 19.02.2015. The live Ukrainian soldiers on trophy video and corpses of the same Ukrainian soldiers on the legal video of Novorossiya's Army

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRRPQZamg6I

 
Admin
Admin
Views: 2653
Topics: 89
Topics: 2001

Offline
Posted on: 14/08/2015 @ 12:27
About 8,000 Ukrainian policemen, military defected to Donbas militia units prosecutor


August 13, 20:30 UTC+3
   

Ukraine's chief military prosecutor says "all of them will be brought to account"

KIEV, August 13. /TASS/. Ukrainian military prosecutors have a list of about 8,000 policemen and military that have defected to the east Ukrainian "separatists", the Chief Military Prosecutor of Ukraine, Anatoly Matios said on Thursday.

"We have a full list of those who defected to the separatists [the way that Kiev calls the east Ukraine militia fighters - TASS]," he said. "All of them will be brought to account."

"A Ukrainian court will pass an appropriate sentence on them," Matios added.

ITAR-TASS


                        
 
Vladimir
Moderators
Views: 210
Topics: 5
Topics: 200

Offline
Posted on: 10/11/2015 @ 14:54
Ukrainian army tries to break into DPR positions near Debaltsevo mayor

November 10, 10:16 UTC+3   

According to the mayor, the Ukrainian military used "heavy and small arms"

MOSCOW, November 10. /TASS/. The Ukrainian armed forces have attempted on Tuesday morning to break through the positions of the units of the self-proclaimed Donetsk Peoples Republic (DPR) near Debaltsevo, the citys Mayor Alexey Granovsky said.

"In the morning there was a violation by the Ukrainian Armed Forces, at about 1 a.m. they tried to break into our positions. I have just received the information from the military, and now we are trying to find out the details," Donetsk News Agency quotes him as saying.

According to him, the Ukrainian military used "heavy and small arms." Granovsky noted that there was no information yet on civilian casualties and destruction of housing.

ITAR-TASS
 
StartPrevious [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ] NextEnd


@Mail.ru - counter

free counters