Заголовок : New Nuremberg for NATO crimes
Admin
Aдмин
Просмотров: 2653
Тем: 89

создано: 10/04/2012 @ 20:02
NATO Silent on Libya Operation Consequences – Lavrov

MOSCOW, April 10 (RIA Novosti)

NATO has yet not to provide a full accounting of the effects of its intervention in Libya last year, Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said on Thursday.

The international NATO-led military operation in Libya began on March 19, 2011, two days after the approval of a UN resolution on "targeted measures" to protect civilians from ongoing clashes between forces loyal to former leader Muammar Gaddafi and rebels seeking his overthrow.

“Our NATO partners have not yet given an accounting of their actions in Libya and the consequences of the ongoing crisis there on other North Africa countries,” Lavrov said, adding that the U.S.-led alliance has so far avoided a fair discussion on “the Libyan post-crisis syndrome.”

Russia has repeatedly criticized the NATO-led operation in Libya for exceeding the UN mandate by supporting rebel forces in their fight against troops loyal to Col. Muammar Gaddafi, who ruled Libya for more than 40 years before he was deposed by rebel forces in August.

Ousted Libyan leader Gaddafi was killed in October near his hometown of Sirte after being captured by rebel Transitional National Council (TNC) forces.

RIA Novosti

Admin
Aдмин

создано: 11/04/2012 @ 09:19
Libya: What NATO is responsible for

The Green Resistance in Libya has brought us a first-hand account of a girl who was captured by the pro-NATO terrorists. Below is her story, the story of total depravity and a telling example of the type of person (?) that the USA, France and the UK sided with in Libya. Surely if you arm and finance terrorists like this, you are responsible?

The FUKUS-Axis is responsible for unleashing bands of thugs and murderers and torturers onto the streets of Libya to take over this oil-rich, strategically placed nation, the heart of the Mediterranean basin. The FUKUS-Axis is also responsible for the action of this scourge which they created. I urge Cameron, Obama and Sarkozy to read these lines...

I also urge Clinton, Hague and Juppe' to read these lines. As for the Qatari scourge which boosted the ranks of the terrorists who raped, tortured, looted, stole and murdered their way to destroying Libya. The global media of course do not carry this type of material.

The title of this piece is: "Interview with girl who escaped from rats prison". It is a first-account of a girl who was captured by the terrorists who destroyed Libya, working for the FUKUS-Axis (France, UK, US and Israel) against their people. It was translated by volunteers. Here is an abridged version of her horrendous account.

The victim is a Libyan girl who wishes to remain anonymous for her own security, since she escaped from an NTC prison. NTC - the terrorist scourge aided and abetted by the FUKUS-Axis, the same Axis now supporting terrorists in Syria. She was captured by the NTC terrorists on August 20, 2011 and escaped in late November 2011, remaining in hiding until March 2012, when she decided to talk.

Girl: "I was one of the Libyan women and girls who volunteered for the People's Guard, to protect our country from NATO and the NTC (Rats).   I was captured and was a imprisoned by the Rats for three months. They tortured me during this period of time, using electrical appliances and in other ways...They would put us inside some fridge trucks, that were generally used as cold rooms, or as mortuaries. They often used electric shocks on people, using a 'shocker', or home-made electric chairs and bare electrical wires connected to the grid; also they scalded people with hot water and sat them for long periods under freezing air outlets. They raped us and used all kinds of brutality and humiliation...

"We were force to say what they wanted or we were going to be tortured and the journalists were threatening us, to get the story they wanted. These events involved both Misrata and Tripoli Rat-brigades.

"When they captured me they hit me with... Some of the group of girls were taken away and the rest were charged by the local NTC-gangs with the crime of murder - for defending our Country from attack.

"I gave them what that they wanted from me, but I did it under torture, the influence of drugs they gave me and the threat of further harm.

"Concerning the press, it was at first the Italian media and later they brought me to a woman from the UAE media,   who interrogated me.   In the hospital, my jailers also took me to a foreign psychiatrist called Cristina, who continuously drugged me and my memory is not clear about what happened...She was Italian and she brought to me the NTC flag...

"We were under electricity (torture   by electroshocker) , boiled water (they scalded people) and freezing air from   conditioner (and   raping)...   They jailed us in Al Jdaida (prison in Tripoli) and in a headquarters in Maitiga (big military base and airport in Tripoly) and there were people from UAE in addition to many foreign journalists ...   

"Concerning the way they treated me, are still treating many imprisoned Libyan patriots,.. of course they are Rats and traitors to Libya. Such creatures do not have any higher feelings or real understanding or beliefs . As Jailers, their concern and human involvement with us was zero, but when the Press came around, they pretended that they are treating us very well.

"The jailors were Qatari and Misrati people, but Zintani were most. And when they captured me they killed about 15 soldiers belonging to Khamis brigade. They killed those kids (young men) in front of me and they also killed some women who were next to me.

"They stuck needles under my fingernails...they brought a Gaddafi man (volunteer of people´s guard)... whom I knew very well ... They brought a gas stove, on which they put a casserole of water on that stove, till the water got boiled and after this they cooked that man in front of me and other girls.

"They were bringing some people and they were torturing them in front of our eyes . (During executions or tortures of people) they where threatening us, if we do not say what they wanted for their TV channels, our fates would be the same, as those people. And we did what they wanted... (girls told fake stories for the global media members)".

The account speaks for itself. Foreign involvement in the type of scenes not seen outside nazi concentration camps or the US-run torture chamber of Abu Ghraib in Iraq under the Bush regime.

So, the conclusion from the shills who will flood into this page will be that without a name, we cannot prove whether it is true or not or whether this girl exists. I have no doubt in my sources, who are inside Libya and who have provided me with the truth for this column for well over a year.

And after what these NTC terrorists have done to innocent civilians in the streets, is there any doubt in anyone's mind that what this girl suffered was just another example of the depravity and sub-human cruelty perpetrated by forces supported by the FUKUS-Axis?

I dedicate this piece to Cameron, Hague, Clinton, Obama, Juppé and Sarkozy. May what happened to this girl never, ever happen to you or your womenfolk. For those who disbelieve it happened, then...

Timothy Bancroft-Hinchey, Pravda.Ru

Admin
Aдмин

создано: 11/04/2012 @ 14:26
The Buchenwald concentration camp was liberated on April 11, 1945 by four soldiers in the Sixth Armored Division of the US Third Army, commanded by General George S. Patton. Under the United Nations decision on April, 11th it is declared by the International Day of Fascist Concentration Camps Prisoners Liberation.

Throughout the years of the WWII, 18 million people went through the 14 thousand of Nazi camps; 5 million of those prisoners were Russian citizens. We will always hold sacred the memory of all the victims of Nazism, including the six million of Jews, half of whom were Russian citizens.

Today tens of thousands of Libyan citizens are exposed to tortures and violence in the Libyan prisons. Such is result of NATO's care of observance of the civil rights in Libya. NATO, formal successors of fascist Germany, prepared the same fate for citizens of Syria.

In 2007, the Russian Federation co-authored the Resolution on Holocaust Denial at the 61st Session of the UN General Assembly. On 17 November 2011, the 66th Session of the UN General Assembly, on the initiative of the Russian Federation, adopted the Resolution on the Inadmissibility of certain practices that contribute to fuelling contemporary forms of racism, racial discrimination, xenophobia and related intolerance.

Admin
Aдмин

создано: 11/04/2012 @ 15:16
Ethnic Cleansing of Syrian Christians

Posted by Frank Crimi Bio on Mar 29th, 2012

Syrian President Basher Assad isn’t the only target of Syrian rebels as Syria’s Orthodox Christian Church reports “ongoing ethnic cleansing of Christians” by al-Qaeda-linked Islamist militant groups in the embattled Syrian city of Homs.

The report from the Vatican news agency Fides says Brigade Faruq, which has links with elements of al-Qaeda in Iraq and Islamist mercenaries from Libya, has expelled 90 percent of Christians living in Homs, nearly 50,000 people.

Reportedly, the armed Islamists went door to door in the Christian neighborhoods of Hamidiya and Bustan al-Diwan informing the homeowners that if they did not leave immediately they would be shot. Then pictures of their corpses would be taken and sent to al-Jazeera, along with the message that the Syrian government had killed them.

As such, the men, women and children — denied by the Islamists from taking any of their belongings — were forced to flee to mountain villages 30 miles outside of Homs, their homes occupied by the militants who claimed the owners’ possessions as “war-booty from the Christians.”

According to reports by Barnabas Aid, a relief agency assisting Syrian Christians, the forced Christian exodus from Homs has been ongoing since the beginning of February when armed Islamists murdered more than 200 Christians, “including entire families with young children.”

At that time a representative of Barnabas Aid pleaded, “Christians are being forced to flee the city to the safety of government-controlled areas. Muslim rebel fighters and their families are taking over their homes.”

Unfortunately, Islamist attacks against Syria’s Christian community, including kidnappings and murder, have occurred almost from the onset of the popular uprising against the regime of Syrian President Bashar Assad which began in March 2011.

These murders, which have killed over 100 Christians, include the hanging of a 28-year-old man; a 40 year-old father of two shot dead; two young men killed while waiting in line at a bakery; and a 37-year-old father with a pregnant wife, his body cut into pieces and thrown in a river.

Most recently, a car bombing targeted the Christian district in the northern Syrian city of Aleppo, killing three and wounding 30. As Giuseppe Nazzaro, the Vicar Apostolic of Aleppo, said, “In this situation the Islamist and terrorist movements are making headway,” adding “These are bad times for religious minorities.”

Unhappily, these sectarian attacks on Christians have sparked fears that Syria could become like Iraq, where church attacks, kidnappings and forced expulsions by armed Islamist militant groups after the US invasion in 2003 drove Iraq’s Christian population from 1.4 million to less than 300,000 today.

For its part, leaders of the Syrian opposition have denied sectarian motives against Christians, noting that, even though the Syrian insurgency is rooted in the nation’s Sunni Muslim majority, all groups are welcome to join the Syrian rebellion.

Not surprisingly, that open invitation to join its ranks has gone largely unanswered among Syrian Christians who make up 10 percent of Syria’s 23 million, mostly Sunni Muslim populace.

Specifically, Syrian Christians have long viewed Assad’s secular regime as being generally more tolerant of Syria’s religious minorities, a belief certainly buttressed by the current anti-Christian violence being perpetrated against them by Syrian Islamists.

To that end, despite the Syrian government’s horrific, murderous crackdown on civilian protesters, Syrian Christians have mostly stayed away from the street protests, worried that the alternative to the Assad regime is, according to former Israeli ambassador Itamar Rabinovich, “chaos, civil war, and possibly a radical Islamist takeover.”

As was the case in Libya, that latter possibility becomes more of a reality as Islamist terror movements in and out of Syria are vying to gain influence over the Syrian revolt in hopes of gathering power if Assad falls.

For example, Sheikh Adnan al-Arour, a Syrian Salafi cleric exiled in Saudi Arabia, has been calling for jihad against the “infidel” Assad regime. Al-Arour’s exhortations have garnered him the open allegiance of several Syrian Islamist rebel brigades, including “Supporters of God Brigade” in Hama, which has praised him as “the leader of the revolution.”

FrontPageMagazine.com

Admin
Aдмин

создано: 11/04/2012 @ 18:57
Experts sound alarm over Syria archaeological treasures

Apr 06,2012 | 00:58

BEIRUT — Syria's year-long revolt has exposed to looting and destruction the country's archaeological treasures, including the ancient city of Palmyra and the Greco-Roman ruins of Apamea, experts warn.

Most vulnerable are strife-torn areas that have fallen outside the full control of the regime where looters have already targeted museums, excavation sites and monuments, they say.

"In the past three to four months there has been a lot of looting," said Hiba Al Sakhel, director of museums in Syria.

"In Apamea, we have a video showing looters removing mosaics with drills," she told AFP. "And in Palmyra there is a lot of looting and clandestine digging."

Sakhel said other historical sites across the country have fallen prey to looters who are taking advantage of the violence that has swept the country for more than a year to pilfer antiquities.

She said although the practice has been ongoing for years, the pace has increased as a result of the unrest, which has left many sites unprotected and inaccessible.

"Syria has not been fully searched by archaeologists so wherever you dig you make a find," Sakhel said. "I believe those doing the looting are locals drawn by profit and who care little about the importance of the country's heritage."

According to experts, thieves have already made off with items from the museum in the central city of Hama, including antique weapons and a statue dating back to Aramaic times.

Further northwest, the historical Citadel of Shayzar, overlooking the Orontes River, has been damaged while in Apamea, a Roman marble statue has been stolen from the museum and looters have been busy pillaging the sprawling site at night, the experts say.

They add that stolen pieces are probably smuggled through Lebanon and other neighbouring countries and then sold on the black market.

Videos posted on YouTube also show the Citadel of Al Madiq, in Apamea, being shelled during fighting between regime forces and rebels.

The ancient city of Ebla, located in Idlib Province, site of fierce clashes between regime forces and rebels, has also been exposed to looting.

At the Krak des Chevaliers, considered a crown jewel of Crusader castles and a top tourist attraction, guards have been unable to enter the site due to it being occupied by armed men, Sakhel said.

Michel Al Maqdissi, head of archaeological excavations in Syria, said most at risk is the northern so-called Limestone Massif region that is home to hundreds of convents, monasteries and ancient churches.

"In my opinion this is the most vulnerable and exposed region right now because it is outside the direct control of the antiquities department," Maqdissi told AFP.

The United Nations' cultural agency UNESCO last month urged member states and international bodies to safeguard Syria's rich cultural heritage and ensure it is not pilfered and sent abroad amid the violence gripping the country.

"Damage to the heritage of the country is damage to the soul of its people and its identity," director general Irina Bokova said in a statement.

Six Syrian sites — Damascus, Aleppo, Palmyra, Bosra, the Krak des Chevaliers and Saladin's Castle, the ancient villages of northern Syria — are inscribed on UNESCO's World Heritage list and many more are on the agency's tentative list.

Marc Griesheimer, head of the department of archaeology and antiquities at the French Institute of the Near East in Beirut, said Syria's archaeological sites were exceptional in that they bear witness to the evolution of mankind.

"What is fascinating in Syria is that, along with Mesopotamia, the country reflects the main advances made by humankind... meaning the birth of the first villages or the evolution from the state of predator to sedentism," he said.

Sakhel said authorities have started removing precious objects from museums to protect them from thieves or destruction and a plan was under way to place them at the central Bank.

"I hope the international community will send a message to the Syrian people to tell them that it is our heritage that is at stake," she said.

"This heritage does not belong to governments or the president, it belongs to all Syrians, it belongs to humanity.

"So it must not be destroyed even if one is demanding 'freedom'."

The Jordan Times

Admin
Aдмин

создано: 13/04/2012 @ 09:24
Libya a Year Later: poverty, division, death

A year after the invasion of Libya: poverty, division and death

Source: AVN

France was the country responsible for launching the first bomb on Libya and paving the way for a military invasion led by the the North Atlantic Treaty Organisation (NATO) which had the precise goal of overthrowing the government of Muammar Gaddafi.

On March 19, 2011, when the Security Council of the United Nations approved the development of a no-fly zone over the country in North Africa, it turned out to be a non-stop raid that lasted eight months, and yet today there is still no actual record of the consequences of what was produced in the population.

However, in late February of last year, the U.S. Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton, declared that her country did not discount any possibility in intervening in Libya.

A few days later, the United States would lead the NATO intervention, calling for the "collaboration" of its allies France, Britain and Italy, among others, the difference from the previous invasions they led in Afghanistan and Iraq, where they sent in their military strength unilaterally.

Before Gaddafi's government was replaced by terrorist elements in October last year, from this action, they were responsible for 5,000 deaths due to bombing. However, for their part, reports on preliminary data by the UN recently gave an accounting for the deaths of only 60 civilians by air raids by the Atlantic alliance.

According to the Venezuelan ambassador in Libya, Afif Tajeldine, the death toll could exceed 70,000, given that NATO has made more than 20,000 air raids and surpassed 8,000 armed attacks.

Interviewed by Radio del Sur, the diplomat, who now resides in Tunisia since the Venezuelan embassy was attacked by pro-colonialist groups that fought against Gaddafi,   affirmed that the invasion was aimed at the conquest of oil for the United States.

"Before the entry of NATO into Libya, 118 people died. After NATO came into Tripoli, they killed more than 70,000 people in the capital and its environs. They died the victims of U.S. weapons and no one reports it.   There were no more than 118 who were killed in the conflict between Gaddafi's government and military-terrorist groups. However, the 70,000 people killed by NATO are not in the reports of victims of the conflict," denounced Tajeldine.

The diplomat recalled the high level of human development that the country of Libya had, the second in quality of life in Africa and among the top ten worldwide.

The North African country was the victim of a "sinister plan against the peace and development of the Libyan people, attacked militarily by the United States and Europe based on disinformation and a media war, which portrayed the Gaddafi as a dictator, murderer and antisocial. An effort at demonization," he asserted.

Before Gaddafi was reported "murdered" he had warned that the nation would end up like Afghanistan, within boundaries that Al Qaeda cells operated, and that the main goal was to divide the country geographically.

On February 22, 2011, the Libyan leader expressed in a speech to the nation that "the U.S. wants to do to Libya the same as they did in Afghanistan and even in Iraq. They want Libya to become a torn country, and the United States will do the same as they did with the Afghans and Iraqis to our territories."

Gaddafi aggregated "if the Americans come, back will come colonialism, they are terrorists who want to convert Libya into a country that depends on them."

At present, Libya suffers from a deep internal conflict where armed gangs of the NTC are constantly fighting for power in the various regions.   Journalistic investigations proved the presence of militants of Al Qaeda, a situation that the UN and even less the U.S. and NATO, were willing to admit.   The process of division of Libya began weeks ago when tribal leaders and politicians declared the autonomy of Cyrenaica, an ancient region that was part of the three federations during the monarchy, overthrown in 1969 by the Green Revolution led by Gaddafi.

"Now we see a divided Libya, where they send their terrorist military groups, aided by the United States, NATO and the governments of the Gulf.   Now, each has its share of the booty.   In Tripoli there are no fewer than twenty military groups and each does what they want, without law or justice. We divided Libya, but the plan is to fragment it further," warned Tajeldine.

On the internal situation on Libyan territory, the Venezuelan diplomat said that within the country "no one can go out on the streets after 7 pm and almost no salaries are being paid."

Tajeldine warned that Libya's international reserves, which exceed 200 billion dollars, are "in the hands of imperialism, which has enjoyed the possession of this wealth."

Translated from the Portuguese version by:

Lisa Karpova, Pravda.Ru

Admin
Aдмин

создано: 14/04/2012 @ 07:13
An Egyptian Christian teacher was Murdered by Al Qaeda

ALGERIA ISP / Thid According Yawm 17 febrayr fi Libya.

up_immagini/libya003.jpg

Benghazi, an Egyptian teacher was found dead in his   School. The rebel group Al-Qaeda have slaughtered him. He lived in Libya for several years. He is a Christian.

In Tripoli, clashes between Resistance Fighters and insurgents have fired at Sidi Elmasri.

For several minutes, gunshots are heard in the region of El Hadaba. Over 20 pickups of rebels gathered in Bab El Aziziya surely to intervene.

A transport truck merchandise store “Mango” was burned by unknown. This is the second such incident targeting the store Mango. Last week, unidentified gunmen fired small arms in the store.

Admin
Aдмин

создано: 15/04/2012 @ 11:16
Sarkozy’s bling-bling busted

Sarkozy and his partner in crime   

By Olivia Kroth

Eleven million French people live in poverty. France is going through its biggest crisis since 1929.   At least 13.5 percent of the population in France has to exist with less than 954 Euros per month, 3.3 percent with less than 640 Euros.

Their monthly income would be just enough for 13 plates of lobster ravioli at Fouquet's, the posh restaurant on Champs-Elyse'es in Paris, where the incumbent president Sarkozy and his cronies like to dine out.

He has used his mandate to serve the rich, giving them fiscal gifts of tax exemption, for example his special friend, the notorious billionaire, Liliane Bettencourt (Ore'al), who financed his election campaign in 2007. One hand washes the other, of course. "You'll finance my election campaign and I'll give you a nice tax gift in return."

The French working classes find their president's lifestyle indecent, even obscene. Sarkozy loves the bling-bling of France's nouveau riche Zionist elite, wearing expensive suits, stylish sunglasses and adorning himself with a wife who is much taller and much younger than him, ex-model and singer Carla Bruni, who recently had a new face lift and a new baby.

He is so unpopular that he needed a pre-election boost and found it in the unfortunate affair of the Montauban and Toulouse shootings. The premature liquidation of the chosen scapegoat, young Mohammed Merah, who never got a chance to defend himself in a legal court procedure, raises many eyebrows in France.

That the bodies of the allegedly dead Jewish children, who lived in France and went to school in France, did not undergo autopsy in France, but were quickly whisked away to Israel, is seen as another breach of French criminal law.

The affair, dubbed Toulouse-gate, was mediatised for 32 hours by interior minister Claude Gue'ant who serves as Nicolas Sarkozy's handmaid.

Presidential candidate Eva Joly from the Green Party, a magistrate (Juge d'instruction) by profession, said that it was not the interior minister's task to give premature comments in the media, branding the young Muslim as "murderer" and "monster", before the legal proceedings had started, let alone come to a definite result. Guéant clearly overstepped his limits. The interior minister is not part of the judiciary.

Sarkozy thought to divert the French voters' attention from his catastrophic economic policies, trumpeting loudly about the need for tightened security measures and rounding up several Muslims, some of whom were deported soon afterwards.

This was called a "rafle" by some media, in the style of the "rafles" which the French police carried out in 1942, when they helped the Nazi occupation forces to round up unwanted people in France.

The French voters, however, are not to be tricked. They know from five years of painful experience that Sarkozy likes to run with the foxes and hunt with the hounds. He has promised a lot, but delivered nothing.

A recent poll by BVA, published in Le Parisien one week after Toulouse-gate, shows that the French people do not give a hoot about the themes of security and immigration.

Their preoccupation focuses on the hot topics of growing unemployment and debt, inflationary prices, worsening educational facilities and lack of social security. In other words, their day-to-day life and the future of their children are of interest to them.

Most French families live quietly side by side with their Muslim neighbors. They have been doing so since the 1980s and are used to it. Islamophobia is hyped by the Zionist regime and the media, a chimera which does not really exist in France.

Some French people even dared to express their empathy for Mohammed Merah. There was a site on the Internet commemorating him. More than 800 people had clicked the "like" button, before the site was taken down.

A school teacher in Rouen, who asked her pupils to keep a minute of silence for Mohammed Merah, was suspended from work. A passenger at an airport, who dared say loudly that Sarkozy was an "idiot," was taken into custody.

The outgoing president himself threatened his citizens with legal punishment, should they dare to visit "terrorist" internet sites. He has not given a definition yet of what he deems to be the criteria of a "terrorist" internet site.   

He will not have much time anymore, since the elections are nearing on April 22. The French people will have to keep quiet for a while and count the remaining days on their fingers.

Lisa Karpova, Pravda.Ru

Admin
Aдмин

создано: 19/04/2012 @ 13:58
The (disgusting) world we live in

As billions are spent on weapons systems, on overthrowing governments, on arming terrorists perpetrating the most shocking crimes Humankind has seen in decades, a humanitarian catastrophe is looming right under the noses of the FUKUS-Axis in the Sahel region. There was money to arm the Libyan terrorists but not to save 15 million starving people.

Such is the disgusting world we live in, a world in which western powers can lie about and hide their true motives when discussing what they were planning in Libya, in a "we will fill in the details later" approach, and then promptly conducted the most spectacular mission creep, sending in special forces, aiding terrorists to slaughter civilians, murder, torture, rape and pillage, then have the audacity to claim the moral high ground.

These same terrorist-lovers were then surprised when the Russian Federation blocked their nasty manoeuvres in Syria, as they once again aided and abetted terrorists against the Government (as in Libya, still popular with the population in general) and once again spoke about dictators and repression while the forces they backed were doing exactly what? Committing massacres.

And these same terrorist-lovers, after having spent billions of dollars of the American, British and French taxpayer's money, and I repeat, billions, in destroying Libya, strafing its water supply "to break their backs" and targeting its electricity grid, denying families with babies the right to electricity, look on nonchalantly while fifteen million people starve right under the noses of their special forces in the Sahel region, the region they destabilised by backing armed terrorists in Libya, where the Jamahiriya Government was fighting against the AQIM terrorist force.

The drought crisis has been exacerbated by military conflict which has spread from Libya across Niger to Mali and the result is that fifteen million people across the region are affected, in what the United Nations Organization terms a "cascading crisis". In 2011, 200,000 children perished from malnutrition. Today, one million children are under threat, according to UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-Moon.

In a recent address to the Luxembourg Parliament, he stated "Across the region, we see growing conflict and unrest, more people being displaced, rising food and fuel prices and severe drought", adding that "Simply put, we must do more - and do it quickly".

The food and nutrition crisis has been caused by another cycle of drought and crop failure, leaving to death of livestock, a breakdown in nomadic communities, scarcity of food and water forcing people to travel huge distances in precarious conditions and on top of this, military conflict has spread to the area due to the destabilisation of the Libyan Jamahiriya by the FUKUS-Axis (France, UK, US and Israel). Ban Ki-Moon stated that the events in Libya made a difficult situation even worse:

"Many thousands returned home to the Sahel. Some were migrant workers, but others are armed fighters, criminal elements, bringing with them large quantities of light and heavy weapons and ammunition," he said. The Tuareg rebellion in northern Mali, for example, has caused 200,000 people to flee.

And what is the response from the "developed" world? After spending billions of arming terrorists and destabilising an entire region, after repeating the exercise in Syria, the answer is a paltry 60 per cent under-funding for the regional humanitarian projects. Sure, they will claim there is a financial crisis and they simply do not have the money.

But they had the billions to spend on destroying the Libyan civilian infrastructure and how much are they paying the Syrian terrorists? Let us be honest - it is becoming increasingly apparent that they only use humanitarian projects as a means to gain credit points in the hearts and minds of the world community.

They have blood on their hands in Libya, they have blood on their hands in Syria and soon will have the blood of millions fo starving people on their hands as they sit smugly in their plush offices in Washington, Paris and London.

Admin
Aдмин

создано: 20/04/2012 @ 17:28
Why do migrants hate France so much?

As we approach the date of the presidential elections in France, as expected, the topic of immigration in the speeches of the candidates is becoming increasingly more acute. All the reasons and aspects are good: halal meat, the burqa, construction of new mosques, unemployment and crime among immigrant youth.

President Nicolas Sarkozy has given Brussels an ultimatum, demanding that the EU has more stringent border controls. If this is not done, France will unilaterally suspend its participation in the Schengen agreement. The recent tragedy in Toulouse and Montauban, where an Algerian immigrant acted as a coldblooded killer of the military and Jewish children only added fuel to the fire. During negotiations with the besieged offender it was found that he was driven by revenge for the suffering of the Palestinians and protest against the ban on wearing the burqa.

Before the completion of the operation to neutralize the alleged killer, a leader of the far-right National Front, Marine Le Pen has made loud statement that the risk of fundamentalism has been underestimated in France. Political and religious groups develop in the face of certain conciliation and permissiveness. The killer saw himself first and foremost as a Muslim, not a Frenchman. However, to the credit of most presidential candidates, they avoided getting involved in controversial discussions and refused to equate terrorism, Islam and French Muslims. And yet, questions remain.

In May of 2005, I happened to be in the midst of a riot in the city of Perpignan in southern France. The area of Saint-Mathieu, where I lived, was inhabited by many Gypsies, Arabs and other ethnic minorities. It so happened that in one week Gypsies killed two Arabs, beating one with iron bars, and shooting another. The perturbed Arab population revolted and brought down their wrath upon the quarter of Saint-Mathieu. In one night, a picturesque street of Marshal Foch was nearly in ruins: burned cars and buildings, broken and robbed shop windows.

Riots do not take the French by surprise. First riots started in the 1970. Incidentally, in 2005 urban riots swept across France and 28,000 cars were set on fire. The cause of the riot was the fact that on June 20, 2005 in the working-class district of the town of La Courneuve during a shootout between two rival gangs an innocent boy was killed.

Nicolas Sarkozy, then the Secretary of the Internal Affairs, arrived in town and said he wanted to clean the city of Ke'rcher. On October 25, during a visit to the city of Argenteuil, Nicolas Sarkozy used the word "scum" for local residents who threw stones at him. These expressions were seen by working residents of the suburbs as an insult and a provocation. Just at that time two teenagers were killed who hid from police harassment in the transformer box. That was enough to blow up the situation. The immigrant suburbs across France revolted, and the order could not be restored for weeks. These events became the reason for greater discussions on social and urban policy, education and integration.

Social housing in the immigrant districts has moderate rent rates (known as HLM in French). But this is probably the only advantage of living there. Everyone who can afford it prefers to move to more respectable areas. The native Frenchmen, in general, have a tendency to go live somewhere in the country, if only to be out of the cities with "sensitive" areas (a euphemism used in France for "immigrant").

Vandalism is a lesser evil characteristic for these regions. The problem is lack of safety. Criminal gangs feel at ease, drug trafficking is nearly open and can be seen in the lobbies of apartment buildings or in front of supermarkets. The slightest conflict with gang members can turn one's life into hell. Rest after a hard day's work can be forgotten. Local kids gather at night under the windows of apartment blocks and make a great deal of noise.   

Other typical crimes include theft and robbery. A friend of mine fell victim of persecution by a criminal group. One day, she prevented the actions of criminals who in broad daylight were trying to crack open the door of her neighbors. Threats and insults have followed, and the thieves removed the wheels of her husband's car, and her son was regularly attacked by bullies.   

"Where are the police?" some would ask. The police are trying to sidestep these ghettos called "zones outside of the law." If someone is hurt in the pursuit of criminals, riots and "nationwide" unrest can be expected.

I tried to find out from some French Arab friends an explanation of such uncivilized behavior of their countrymen. As understood from these explanations, the reasons are rooted in poor education or lack thereof, in the sense of revenge for the colonial past and for the wrongs done to their fathers, as well as to discredit immigrants based on ethnicity. But these arguments seem to be just excuses.

France has long left the Maghreb, and people from North Africa are not forced to live in their territory. There is no discrimination in the labor legislation. But who is to blame if enterprises are more willing to hire people with French names than Arabic? As for the education, it is really a problem. If the French, in most cases, have one or two children per family, and do not spare their time or resources for their upbringing and education, the immigrant families have five or more kids. The care immigrant parents provide to their children mostly boils down to making sure there are fed and dressed, but otherwise they are raised in the streets.

Nevertheless, they regularly receive child benefits and other social payments that allow them to exist comfortably even without working. The majority of the riots in 2005 were those of the minors. The authorities of some French cities have been forced to impose a curfew and provide administrative impact on unsuspecting parents who completely lost control over their children.

Expressing this kind of criticism of the immigrant population in France is risky, because the critics, represented by numerous human rights defenders, journalists and left wing politicians and associations representing the interests of immigrants immediately express their indignation. "Immigrant youth is not to blame, it has been devoured by the environment," they say. "This is the most disadvantaged part of our society that suffers from discrimination and does not see any prospects for the future. If they go and destroy things, this is a form of a protest against social injustice." However, such arguments do not convince everyone. After all, the indigenous French do not express their protest in such wild forms, although many of them have suffered from the crisis, lost their jobs and are barely making ends meet.

Nicolas Sarkozy came to power in 2007 under the slogan of the security of citizens and the limitations of uncontrolled immigration. But the campaign promises were not fulfilled. According to the official data of Ministry of Internal Affairs, in 2010, France issued 203,000 immigrant residence permits, which is an absolute record. So, every year the country receives the number of immigrants equal to the average population of a French city.

All these people should be treated, provided with housing, work, schools, etc. This is a significant financial cost, estimated at nearly 70 billion euros per year. Given the fact that the French have difficulty in obtaining housing and employment (the average unemployment rate is 10 percent, and among young people - 23 percent), one can imagine how heavy of a burden on society these costs are.

It is no wonder that increasingly more French people feel the isolation of the ruling majority "Union for a Popular Movement" (UMP) from the realities of life, and are inclined towards politicians offering radical solutions, not in words but in deeds. Traditionally, the most acute problems associated with immigration are addressed by the National Front. Its leader and presidential candidate Marine Le Pen promised, if elected, to take the following steps:

- Reduce the number of legal immigrants from 200 000 to 10 000 in the five years;

- Complete removal of the right to family reunification;

- Reduce the number of asylum seekers who will be allowed to stay in France;

- Revise the Schengen agreement on free movement of persons: France regains control at its borders (an item that has already moved into the pre-election rhetoric of Sarkozy);

- The fight against illegal immigration that must be reduced to zero;

- Use of the principle of priority of French citizens to immigrants;

- The legal removal of any possibility of the legalization of clandestine immigrants;

- Adoption of the republican model and its values against the Anglo-Saxon multiculturalism. The assimilation should be restored via school, and communitarism shall be eliminated. France will record in its Constitution, "the Republic does not recognize any communities."

If we look back at the tragic story of the Toulouse killer, many are trying to figure out who he is: a psychopath, a terrorist, recruited by al-Qaeda or a Muslim Robin Hood? It is clear that there is no direct causal link between his origin, his religious affiliation, immigrant roots, and the terrible crimes he committed.

We only know that his brother and other relatives were involved in the clandestine network engaged in the recruitment of Mujahideen in warring Iraq. This means that the immigrant neighborhoods have become breeding grounds for radicalization and field agents of influence of Islamic fundamentalism.

The inability of the authorities to rein in powerful stream of French immigration and integrate earlier arrivals represents a time bomb. If the situation is not brought under strict control, new shocks are inevitable.   

Usam Ozdemirov, Pravda.Ru      

Admin
Aдмин

создано: 20/04/2012 @ 17:33
United States of Nazi America spreads fascist democracy in Iraq

Another evidence to prove the "triumph of democracy" in Iraq made numerous headlines in the world yesterday, April 19. The videos and photos clearly showed how the citizens of the world's most democratic nation, "the empire of kindness," spread their democracy in Iraq. A Pravda.Ru observer tried to see if there was any difference between US soldiers and fascists of Nazi Germany from 1941-1945.

It is an open secret that the USA's main achievements in Iraq include the toppling of the totalitarian regime, the liberation of the country from Saddam Hussein's dictatorship and the establishment of true democracy. That was one of the basic messages to the world from the 43rd President of the United States George Bush. The 44th one, Barack Obama, continued the shameless bravado of his predecessor, albeit Obama used a different tone in his statements that he made at Fort Bragg in North Carolina.

Obama made those statements in connection with the withdrawal of US troops from Iraq. The head of the White House stated that even though Iraq was far from being a perfect place, but the US troops were leaving the country with their "heads held high."

"It has many challenges ahead. But we are leaving behind a sovereign, stable and self-reliant Iraq, with a representative government that was elected by its people," the 44th President said.

The small nuances, like the never-found weapons of mass destruction and the civil war that has been eating the whole country alive non-stop for years, the unexampled surge of terrorism, the ethnic massacres and many other "little things of no importance" - US politicians prefer not to notice all that.

However, no one has ever canceled the regulations of the UN Charter and the resolution of the UN General Assembly that define the notion of aggression against sovereignty, territorial integrity or political independence of another state. Needless to say that no one in the States has been jailed for it.

Let's get back to Iraqi democracy. It appears that the democracy in Iraq ends beyond the borders of Baghdad, where it turns into absolute anarchy. Here is how democracy looks in the center of the Iraqi capital. A Humvee packed with Blackwater hirelings is rushing across the streets of Baghdad ignoring all traffic rules possible. The Humvee runs into other small cars and then crashes into the side of a car driven by an Iraqi national at a crossing.

Another video shows another Humvee driving through the streets of Baghdad. The US soldiers in the vehicle simply fire their guns at other cars and trucks that stand in their way.

US soldiers have made many of such videos to keep them for memory of their "democratic" service in the war-torn country. When home, they will be delighted to show those videos to their pals and tell them how exciting it was to travel across the wild country and shoot those demented Iraqis just for fun.

One may recall pictures of Nazi soldiers pointing their guns at women and children during the executions of civil population. Nazi soldiers would take those pictures and then keep them in their wallets for memory. Nowadays, they make videos instead of pictures, but the point of this act remains the same.

The above-mentioned videos were exposed by Harper's Magazine. The events depicted in the videos took place in 2006. One may assume that there are too many of such other videos and photographs in the United States.

Numerous newspapers and magazines started writing about another scandal brewing in the United States. The key word here is "another." America has become famous for the crimes, which its servicemen committed against civilians. They slaughtered people and simply got fired for that.

Nazi soldiers committed incredible atrocities in the USSR because the Fuhrer ordered to release German soldiers from responsibility for their crimes committed on the Soviet land.

Prosecution of offenses against civilians by members of the Wehrmacht was decreed to be "not required" unless necessary for the maintenance of discipline.

The order specified:

-   "The partisans are to be ruthlessly eliminated in battle or during attempts to escape," and all attacks by the civilian population against Wehrmacht soldiers are to be "suppressed by the army on the spot by using extreme measures, till [the] annihilation of the attackers;

-   Every officer in the German occupation in the East of the future will be entitled to perform execution(s) without trial, without any formalities, on any person suspected of having a hostile attitude towards the Germans", (the same applied to prisoners of war);

-   "If you have not managed to identify and punish the perpetrators of anti-German acts, you are allowed to apply the principle of collective responsibility. 'Collective measures' against residents of the area where the attack occurred can then be applied after approval by the battalion commander or higher level of command";

-   German soldiers who commit crimes against humanity, the USSR and prisoners of war are to be exempted from criminal responsibility, even if they commit acts punishable according to German law.

Doesn't it seem that one may find a similar order in the archives of the Pentagon?   

Dmitry Lyskov, Pravda.Ru      

Admin
Aдмин

создано: 28/04/2012 @ 11:58
DSK: New York sex scandal orchestrated by political opponents

Exclusive: Dominique Strauss-Kahn accuses enemies linked to Nicolas Sarkozy of destroying bid for French presidency   

guardian.co.uk, Friday 27 April 2012 18.15 BST   

The former head of the International Monetary Fund, Dominique Strauss-Kahn, has accused political enemies linked to Nicolas Sarkozy and his ruling UMP party of destroying his bid for the French presidency by choreographing the scandal that erupted last year when he was accused of assaulting a New York hotel maid.   

In an exclusive interview published by the Guardian, Strauss-Kahn stated that he believes the highly public undoing that followed his encounter with the housekeeper in the Sofitel hotel's presidential suite, and his imprisonment on charges of attempted rape, were orchestrated by his political opponents.   

While he does not believe the incident with Nafissatou Diallo was a setup, he said the subsequent escalation of the events on 14 May into a criminal investigation that destroyed his chances of winning the presidency had been "shaped by those with a political agenda" and that "more was involved here than mere coincidence".   

Strauss-Kahn, 63, alleges that he was put under surveillance by French intelligence weeks before he was arrested on suspicion of sexually assaulting Diallo. He accuses operatives linked to Sarkozy of intercepting phone calls and making sure Diallo went to the New York police, thus sparking an international scandal.   

"Perhaps I was politically naive, but I simply did not believe that they would go that far … I didn't think they could find anything that could stop me," Strauss-Kahn told investigative journalist Edward Jay Epstein.   

Epstein's ebook on his investigation of the scandal, Three Days in May, is published by Melville House on Monday.   

Strauss-Kahn's accusations come at a highly sensitive moment in French politics, days before the final round of the presidential election, which until his downfall last year he had been tipped to win.   

The vote will be held on 6 May, with polls showing the Socialist Fransois Hollande beating the rightwing incumbent Sarkozy.   

At the time of his arrest on 14 May last year, Strauss-Kahn was polling ahead of Hollande for the Socialist nomination, for which he planned to declare the following month, and was in the lead against Sarkozy for the presidency itself. He had no doubts, he told Epstein, that he would take occupancy of the Elyse'e Palace.   

Strauss-Kahn's allegations are based on his own studies over the past 11 months – aided by a private detective service, Guidepost Solutions – of the Sofitel's CCTV footage, electronic key card and mobile phone records. The intensity of his research shows the extent of his belief that he was the victim of dirty tricks – though his critics would dismiss it as paranoia.   

Strauss-Kahn remains in considerable difficulty over his sexual history. All charges against him were dropped by New York prosecutors in August 2011 after they found Diallo to be an unreliable witness, and he has consistently portrayed the encounter with her as consensual.   

But Diallo continues to press her claim for damages in the civil courts, alleging that she was attacked by him as she went about her housekeeping duties. A judge in Manhattan is due to rule on Tuesday on whether or not Strauss-Kahn can claim diplomatic immunity in the case.   

The scandal has also put the spotlight on Strauss-Kahn's lifestyle and attitude to women. In text messages sent to associates who participated in sex parties he attended – one of which was held in Washington just a day before he went to the Sofitel – he reportedly referred to women as "material".   

The Sofitel incident has severely dented Strauss-Kahn's reputation in France, where he remains in total retreat from the political scene. When he returned to Paris after the charges were dropped, polls showed the majority of the country did not want him to return to politics.   

Feminist groups led street protests about sexism in French society, furious at the language some French figures had used to describe the Strauss-Kahn case. His recent appearances at public events in Cambridge in the UK, and Brussels have been marked by protests from women's rights activists.   

Sarkozy, who had been key in appointing Strauss-Kahn to the IMF, has repeatedly used his name to attack the Socialists. In a recent rally at Cyr-sur-Loire, he said: "I won't take lessons on morality, particularly not from a part of the left that wanted to put Mr Strauss-Kahn in the Elyse'e."   

Last month, Strauss-Kahn's troubles deepened further when he was charged with "aggravated procurement in an organised gang" – the legal term for pimping – in relation to his alleged involvement in a prostitution ring. The case centres on allegations that his business associates organised prostitution at the Carlton hotel in Lille. He declined to talk to Epstein about the new allegations, saying he was under legal restrictions.   

Strauss-Kahn's direct accusation that he was a victim of a trap are based on a complicated web of factors. He says that long before the Sofitel events, he became convinced that he was being tracked by French intelligence.   

On the morning of the Sofitel incident, he told Epstein, he received a text message on the BlackBerry he used for IMF work and personal emails from a friend in Paris. She warned him that his communications were being intercepted and that an email he had sent to his wife, Anne Sinclair, had been discovered by a sympathiser inside the UMP party headquarters in Paris.   

Such were his fears, he went to the length of encrypting all his seven phones to scramble his messages, though he removed the software shortly before the Sofitel events after he found that all the devices began to stop working. "I took the threat seriously," he said.   

He also emphasised to Epstein a celebratory dance performed by a couple of Sofitel employees that was caught on the hotel's CCTV footage soon after Diallo made a 911 call to New York police leading to Strauss-Kahn's arrest. It is not known why the men were rejoicing, though Strauss-Kahn said he did not believe the "victory dance was a coincidence".   

The Sofitel said: "We have co-operated fully with authorities and have no further comment at this time."   

Guardian

Admin
Aдмин

создано: 29/04/2012 @ 08:11
Nicola Sarkozy was a traitor since the childhood

Nicolas Paul Stephane Sarkozy de Nagy-Bocsa informed police about parents. Nicola Sarkozy betrayed Jacques Rene' Chirac by the report about financing of the candidate from Africa. He swore eternal friendship and received the significant financial assistance from Libya in the previous presidential election, but Sarkozy betrayed Muammar abu Minyar al-Qaddafi and his word appeared lie.   

Nicola Sarkozy betrayed the French people when put France under America and he widely opened doors for the Arab immigrants.   

Nikola Sarkozy makes regular acts of an adultery with secretaries of the Elysee Palace and despite it Nikola Sarkozy obliged the French secret police to fabricate provocation against Dominique Troskan with charges of sexual harassment. Nikola Sarkozy accuses socialists of sexual dissoluteness while Nikola Sarkozy doesn't differ by high moral behavior.

Sarkozy received additional money of the Qatar emir for a victory over socialists in the second round of elections and continuations of Islamization of France. Sarkozy will betray the emir of Qatar when somebody will offer higher payment for treachery.   

The bald lie, treachery and cruelty are the main characteristic features of the present French president.

Admin
Aдмин

создано: 08/05/2012 @ 22:17
Lukashenko: Sarkozy Received $100 Million from Gaddafi for Elections

8 May 2012, 15:43

President of Belarus Alexander Lukashenko said during the message to the Parliament and the people on May 8 that french president Nickolas Sarkozy had received $100 million from former Lybian leader Muammar Gaddafi to finance his first election campaign, but not $50 million, which had been earlier reported by the french media.

"If French are so smart, they should have knocked Sarkozy out several years ago when he received money from former Lybian leader for his election campaign. And he got not $50 million, that french media have been talking about, but, according to Gaddafi, more than $100 million. Gaddafi told me that personnally during his visit. He's taken the money and now is trying to justify himself. Maybe this was the reason to siphon off Lybia, to rape it," Belarusian leader said.

Telegraf.by

Admin
Aдмин

создано: 10/05/2012 @ 13:30
The United States in the dock - Part 1

May 7 to May 12 - the The Kuala Lumpur War Crimes Tribunal is hearing the accusations against the United States of America for acts committed on detainees in Iraq. The accusations are unutterably shocking and are serious enough to merit hearing under as war crimes, and as such are covered by jus cogens and customary international law.

The accused: U.S. President George W. Bush and his associates namely Richard Cheney, former U.S. Vice President, Donald Rumsfeld, former Defence Secretary, Alberto Gonzales, then Counsel to President Bush, David Addington, then General Counsel to the Vice-President, William Haynes II, then General Counsel to Secretary of Defense, Jay Bybee, then Assistant Attorney General, and John Choon Yoo, former Deputy Assistant Attorney-General.

Accusation #1: Witness: Abbas Abid, Chief Engineer at the Science and Technology Ministry. Detained on August 28, 2005. He claims he was illegally abducted from his home by American and Iraqi soldiers and taken to Al-Muthanna Brigade HQ. After saying he did not know the whereabouts of "terrorists" in his neighbourhood, he was beaten and electrocuted.

Over the following 14 (fourteen) months, he claims he was subjected to the following treatment:

a). Being hit with tools (thick cudgels, cables, metal pipes, metal ribbons); b). Electric shocks in various parts of the body and especially the penis; c). Forced to drink a lot of water mixed with a diuretic solution, and his penis tied with rubber band to prevent him from urinating; d).   Hanging him from the wall while hanging weights from his penis for long hours; e). Frightening him by shooting a gun around, near and above his head and various parts of his body; f). Threatened to bring his wife and mother to the prison and sexually abuse them; g). Cut off all food or drinks (except the water he was forced to drink with the diuretic solution) during the investigation period; h). Forcefully extracting his finger nails; i). Hanging him from the wall for long hours until he fainted - the hanging method is by handcuffing his hands to the back and then hanging him up from the handcuffed hands so that his shoulder got dislocated; j). Hanging from the wall then hitting him with several tools of torture until the handcuffs breaks. This happened many times;

k).The 48-year-old Iraqi revealed that he was forced to sign a statement without being allowed to read or knowing its contents because they had put a bag over his head. This, he revealed, was done to all prisoners; l). A bag was placed over his head for over two months and only removed when he was given food. He revealed that some prisoners would have a bag over their head for over five months; m). There was not enough room for everybody, so the detainees were sitting and sleeping over each other and most of them suffered from burns and frictions and severe wounds, some of them were even infected with contagious diseases like TB and scabies. n). He also revealed that all detainees had to urinate in plastic bottles placed near the door. Visits to the toilet were made once every 4 days. A detainee was allowed only one minute in the WC. He further revealed that detainees had to discharge their waste in the plastic bags given to them and in the presence of everyone present; o). These bags were used to bring food and were kept for this purpose. These toilet bags were placed near the plastic bottles at the door. Because it is so crowded, the bottles and bags get knocked over and the waste would be spread all over the room;

p). The bottles and bags were emptied once every four days when they went to the WC and on their return they would be beaten by the guards. No medical care was available and detainees were left to die from their injuries caused by torture;   

q). After 13 months he was brought to a court and the court ruled that he was to be released, as there was no evidence of any wrong doing against him. He revealed that he had to pay USD10,000 to the prison authorities before he was released a month after the court ruling.

And the United States of America is surprised that its standing in the international community is so low, that respect for the United States of America is non-existent especially after Barack Obama was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize, obviously in the hope he would change something, and what did he do? He invaded Libya without any reason at all except that Muammar al-Qathafi's humanitarian projects in Africa were denying the lobbies which control US policy valuable income.

While the accusations in this piece have to be investigated and while the Defence has the right to refute them, after what we already know, would anyone be surprised if these horrific and demonic acts happened? After all, as the Great American Heroine Lynndie England said, they were "just having fun". The conclusion: those who support the foreign policy of the USA walk in legion with the Devil and are as much a part of the Satanic horde as the demented and perverted warped lunatics they support.

This is Part 1 of a long series to come in a space which respects freedom of expression. There are, of course, those who preach freedom of expression and respect it; there are others who preach freedom of expression and practise acts of cyber terrorism. Will this piece be met with (another) hacking attack?

Admin
Aдмин

создано: 13/05/2012 @ 18:29
The United States in the dock - Part II

May 7 to May 12 - the The Kuala Lumpur War Crimes Tribunal is hearing the accusations against the United States of America for acts committed on detainees in Iraq. The accusations are unutterably shocking and are serious enough to merit hearing under as war crimes, and as such are covered by jus cogens and customary international law.

The accused: U.S. President George W. Bush and his associates namely Richard Cheney, former U.S. Vice President, Donald Rumsfeld, former Defence Secretary, Alberto Gonzales, then Counsel to President Bush, David Addington, then General Counsel to the Vice-President, William Haynes II, then General Counsel to Secretary of Defense, Jay Bybee, then Assistant Attorney General, and John Choon Yoo, former Deputy Assistant Attorney-General.

Accusation #2: British citizen Moazzam Begg, 43. He claims that as soon as he was handed over to the United States authorities, he was "immediately shackled, hooded and choked and thrown to the floor". They threatened to slit his throat with a knife.

a). After being thrown out of the aircraft at Kandahar airport, he was thrown onto the mud, kicked, punched, choked with a hood and constantly sworn at; b). Dogs were brought to bark at him very close to his face to intimidate him; c). he suffered racial, ethnic and religious abuses; d). He was interrogated by two FBI officers with him on his knees and hands tied behind his back, "which could last from a few minutes to 24 hours"; e). British intelligence twice interrogated him in Kandahar and he was asked about the list of Imams in Britain and others; f). He felt he was profiled and discriminated based on his ethnicity and religion;

g). He informed the tribunal that he was moved to Bagram airbase detention facility for 11 months where he was intensely interrogated for a month in solitary confinement by the CIA, FBI and US military intelligence and also by British intelligence; h). His legs and arms were hog-tied; i). He was led to believe that his wife was being tortured in the next room

j). While in Bagram he saw two persons who were severely beaten by American soldiers. Later, he revealed, it was confirmed to him by the Americans in Guantanamo Bay that these 2 persons had died from the beatings; k). In Bagram prison, there was no fresh food and no warm food; l). Food and water was limited and no tea or fruits; m). Medical care was dependent upon the level of cooperation of the prisoners; n). Each cell was communal with about 10 prisoners and we shared a bucket as a toilet.

o). At Guantanamo Bay he was placed in Camp Echo, which was maximum security and he was placed in solitary confinement. He remained there for about 20 months. The cell was 8 by 6 feet; there was no natural light, no windows and no contact with any other prisoners. Although physical abuse was lessened the conditions were still very brutal;

p). He revealed that he was forced to sign a confession that he was a member of al-Qaeda and was engaged in the war against the United States and if he did not, he would face a summary trial, which could result in execution and that execution chambers had been built in Guantanamo Bay. Or that he would remain for decades in Guantanamo Bay without access to anyone and without any legal process;

q). His mental state was affected due to being placed in solitary confinement and experienced several anxiety attacks. He told the tribunal that a female physiatrist once suggested a method of suicide, and asked if he had ever considered removing his trousers and threading it with the bed sheet to make a noose and tie it around his neck and tying the other end to the top corner of the cell;

r). He never understood the brutality or its justification of being in an environment where he had to prove his innocence. He said, "I believe that it was by design to break my spirit by torturing other people in front of me, which was worse than being tortured myself. The absence of due process became worse then the physical torture."

Part 1:

http://english.pravda.ru/world/americas/09-05-2012/121063-accusations_war_crimes-0/

While the accusations in this piece have to be investigated and while the Defence has the right to refute them, after what we already know, would anyone be surprised if these horrific and demonic acts happened? After all, as the Great American Heroine Lynndie England said, they were "just having fun". The conclusion: those who support the foreign policy of the USA walk in legion with the Devil and are as much a part of the Satanic horde as the demented and perverted warped lunatics they support.

This is Part II of a long series to come in a space which respects freedom of expression. There are, of course, those who preach freedom of expression and respect it; there are others who preach freedom of expression and practise acts of cyber terrorism. Will this piece be met with (another) hacking attack?

The accusations herein are an abridged form of the transcript, sent by the Tribunal to Pravda.Ru

Admin
Aдмин

создано: 13/05/2012 @ 18:30
The United States in the dock - Part III

American heroine Lynndie England...Jus' havin' fun

May 7 to May 12 - The Kuala Lumpur War Crimes Tribunal is hearing the accusations against the United States of America for acts committed on detainees in Iraq. The accusations are unutterably shocking and are serious enough to merit hearing under as war crimes, and as such are covered by jus cogens and customary international law.

If the accused are found guilty, The Tribunal will do the following:

1.   Recommend to the Commission to file reports with the International Criminal Court against the accused;

2. Recommend   to the Commission that the names of the convicted criminals be included in the Commission's Register of War Criminals and publicised accordingly.

3. The findings   must be communicated to all countries that have acceded to the Rome Statute and are possessed of universal jurisdiction.

Accusation #3: The prosecution's third witness Jameelah Abbas Hameedi, who used to be the Head Chief of the Cooperation Unions in Kirkuk. The 57-year-old Iraqi told of her torture in the Baghdad Airport and Abu Ghraib prisons in 2004.

a). She told the 5-member tribunal panel via a translator that on 13 January 2004, the American military broke into her home by force in Kirkuk and rounded up her whole family including her 22-year-old daughter and 17-year-old son, a 25-year-old nephew and a 23-year-old female guest; b). She said, "We were told that we were providing monetary assistance to the resistance and they wanted the money. The searched the whole house and found nothing except for 150 dinar which is for daily expenses."; c). She told the tribunal she was dragged by her hair outside of the house into the winter rain in her nightclothes and her hands were tied very tightly at the back with a wire. They destroyed all her belongings in the house and alleged that the car battery charger they had found is used to explode bombs.

d). She further told the tribunal she was taken to the Kirkuk military airport via a military vehicle and in the process was hooded, kicked like an animal, pushed out of the Hummer onto the road, dragged on the paved road and later left standing at a wall; e). Jameelah further related that she was placed in a tiny wooden cell with no windows with her daughter and her female guest; f). They were not fed for two days; g). They were not allowed to use the toilet.

"I was feeling dizzy and felt very weak. I asked to sit but they refused to allow me. The asked me to confess that I was part of the resistance and also who were my colleagues in the resistance," she related.

Part 1:

http://english.pravda.ru/world/americas/09-05-2012/121063-accusations_war_crimes-0/

Part II:
http://english.pravda.ru/world/americas/10-05-2012/121082-united_states_torture-0/

This is Part II of a long series to come in a space which respects freedom of expression. There are, of course, those who preach freedom of expression and respect it; there are others who preach freedom of expression and practise acts of cyber terrorism. Will this piece be met with (another) hacking attack?

The accusations herein are an abridged form of the transcript, sent by the Tribunal to Pravda.Ru

Admin
Aдмин

создано: 22/05/2012 @ 13:46
Iraq Genocide Memorial Day

The Madeleine Albright Commemoration   

by Felicity Arbuthnot

"Get some new lawyers." (1999: Then US Secretary of State Madeleine Albright to UK Foreign Secretary Robin Cook on his assertion that the bombing of Balkan States was illegal under international law*).

In this sixteenth anniversary year of Madeleine Albright stating her endorsement of half a million child sacrifices at the altar of the UN Embargo on Iraq as a "price worth it," this silent holocaust is to be commemorated annually.

In New Haven, Connecticut, on the 12th of May, marking the day of Albright's infamous broadcast (i) a banner was unfurled and a minute's silence held as the Middle East Crisis Committee, the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CT), the Tree of Life Education Fund and We Refuse to be Enemies, inaugurated the first Iraq Genocide Memorial Day.

Stanley Heller, Chair of the Middle East Crisis Committee commented, "This horrific loss of life was ignored for six years until the US Ambassador to the UN appeared on '60 Minutes' and admitted the deaths of half a million children ... We in the Middle East Crisis Committee call for May 12th to be marked as Iraq Genocide Memorial Day."(ii)

Iraq's children, of course, continued to die at an average of six thousand a month until the illegal 2003 invasion wrought further apocalyptic disaster.   Currently, many hospitals are assessed as even more woeful than under the embargo, thus they continue to die in a near forgotten tragedy of UN-US-UK making. Soaring cancers and birth deformities linked to weapons used in the 1991 bombings, twelve years of subsequent bombings, 2003 and the following years have exacerbated and compounded a tragedy of enormity.

As others accused of crimes against humanity and crimes against the peace end up at the International Criminal Court (but so far, only if black or Eastern European, it seems) Albright gathers a bizarre collection of "humanitarian" awards.

One of the strangest is surely the Freedom Award from the International Rescue Committee, initiated by Albert Einstein which "responds to the world's worst humanitarian crises and helps people survive and rebuild their lives (offering) life saving care and life-changing assistance ..." Endorsing infanticide hardly falls within the IRC's lofty stated aspirations.

Two years after her statement on disposable children, Albright, now having abandoned further tarnishing the United Nations' fine founding aspirations, to become US Secretary of State, declared (February 1998) : "Iraq is a long way from (here), but what happens there matters a great deal here. For the risks that the leaders of a rogue state will use nuclear, chemical or biological weapons against us or our allies is the greatest security threat we face."

A year later, the 1999 razing of much of the Balkans became known as "Madeleine's war." The largely unrecognized nation of Kosova, carved from that decimation is now rated one of the most corrupt and lawless countries in the region and high in world ranking, according to December 2011 findings by Transparency International.

Talking after the virtual destruction of Iraq as a nation state, its records, government institutions bombed, looted, stolen, she told Jim Lehrer in September 2003: " ... I think we actually ... kept him (Saddam Hussein) in a strategic box. We bombed very much if you remember all the maps, always in terms of North and South -- covers a great portion of Iraq. I think we had him in the box." (iii) No mention that both the bombing and the "box" were comprehensively illegal.

As ever, the   majority of "bombed" victims were Iraq's children for whom her contempt was seemingly boundless: small rural shepherds and goat herders tending the family flocks on the vast flat tundra, with no place to hide.

One politician with whom she had sparred did take a stand in vast contrast. Robin Cook, Britain's Foreign Secretary, resigned in protest two days before the invasion. His resignation speech in Parliament on the 18th of March 2003 was a searing indictment of stark double standards on dealing with Iraq, deliberate selective perception which could now equally apply to threats to Iran:

"I have heard it said that Iraq has had not months but twelve years in which to complete disarmament, and that our patience is exhausted," he began.

"Yet it is more than thirty years since (UN) Resolution 242 called on Israel to withdraw from the occupied territories.

"We do not express the same impatience with the persistent refusal of Israel to comply."

He talked of " ... the strong sense of injustice throughout the Muslim world at what it sees as one rule for the allies of the US and another rule for the rest."

Britain's credibility was not "helped by the appearance that our partners in Washington are less interested in disarmament than they are in regime change in Iraq.

"That explains why any evidence that inspections may be showing progress is greeted in Washington not with satisfaction but with consternation: it reduces the case for war.

And as applies to Iran now, he pleaded that: "Inspections be given a chance (and that the UK was) "being pushed too quickly into conflict by a US Administration with an agenda of its own."

He asked for the halt of "commitment of troops in a war that has neither international agreement nor domestic support" and ended: "I intend to join those tomorrow night who will vote against military action. It is for that reason alone, and with a heavy heart, that I resign from the government." (iv)

On the first anniversary of the invasion, he stated in Parliament, "It seems only too likely that the judgement of history may be that the invasion of Iraq has been the biggest blunder in British foreign and security policy in the half century since Suez," he said.

"In truth we would have made more progress in rolling back support for terrorism if we had brought peace to Palestine rather than war to Iraq."

Robin Cook died of a heart complication whilst hill walking on remote Ben Stack in Scotland, coincidentally within a swathe of land owned by the Duke of Westminster, a Major General, and at the time Assistant Chief of Defence Staff, who visited British held Basra a number of times after the invasion.

His death was on the 6th of August, 2005, Hiroshima Day and the fifteenth anniversary of the imposition of the all denying embargo on Iraq. A price Robin Cook had clearly not thought "worth it."

It has to be hoped that Iraq Genocide Memorial Day spreads worldwide, both in memory of those abandoned by the inspiring words committed to in the UN Charter, the numerous hidden casualties, dead and alive, - and as a reminder that for a great swathe of the world, mortifyingly, it is the West which appears to be increasingly despotic.

·   http://killinghope.org/bblum6/aer101.html   

i. http://youtu.be/FbIX1CP9qr4

ii. http://www.thestruggle.org/IGMD_CT2012.htm

iii. http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/international/july-dec03/albright.html

iv. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/2859431.stm

Please also see: "The Children of Iraq ' Was the Price Worth it?"

Lisa Karpova, Pravda.Ru

Admin
Aдмин

создано: 23/05/2012 @ 10:35
Hitler's Generals and American Politicians

By Lawrence Sellin

At the end of World War Two, German Army generals denied any knowledge of the Holocaust and the massive atrocities committed on the Eastern front.

They were lying.

Between 1942 and 1945, British Secret Intelligence Service (SIS) recorded no fewer than 64,427 private conversations between captured German generals and other senior officers while held in the comfortable accommodations of Trent Park house in the north London suburb of Cockfosters.

As it turned out, the conversations were only of limited usefulness toward the conduct of the war, but they did supply a wealth of information on the nature of the Nazi regime and the actions and opinions of the highest ranking officers in the German military.

Sönke Neitzel, a professor at the University of Mainz, has edited a volume of key extracts from the tape-recorded discussions, "Tapping Hitler's Generals: Transcripts of Secret Conversations 1942-45."

Over the three years during which the recordings were made, the mass murder of Jews, the shooting of hostages, the burning down churches filled with victims and a range of other war crimes against Russian and Ukrainian civilians are acknowledged and described.

There is no longer any doubt about the complicity of the German general staff in some of the most horrendous atrocities of the 20th century.

Why did they do it?

Contrary to the conventional wisdom, many German officers favored the rise of Adolf Hitler because he promised to increase the size of the military and, thereby, increase their own power and prestige. Not surprisingly, the subsequent reluctance of German generals to challenge Hitler's atrocities stemmed largely, not from fear, but from the risk of losing that power and prestige.

Similar in intent, if not degree, American politicians and their enablers in the mainstream media are presently complicit in a cover-up of the greatest fraud in the history of the United States because the truth would expose the endemic corruption in the U.S. Government, rock the political system to its core and place in jeopardy their power and prestige.

Barack Hussein Obama is a Constitutionally illegal President, who, on April 27, 2011 on national television, presented a //forgedhttp://www.wnd.com/arpaio-report/ birth certificate to the country as his own, who likely never registered with the Selective Service System, a crime which would prevent him from ever holding federal office, and uses a Social Security Number not issued to him.

On May 17, 2012, Breitbart reported that a promotional booklet, produced in 1991 by Barack Obama's then-literary agency, Acton & Dystel, touts Obama as "born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii."

As late as April 2007, two months after he announced his Presidential campaign, Obama was still being described by Acton & Dystel as being "born in Kenya."

If Obama was not born in the United States, he would not qualify to obtain U.S. citizenship from his U.S. citizen mother. A child born in wedlock and abroad to one U.S. citizen parent and one alien parent acquires U.S. citizenship at birth under Section 301(g) INA, provided the citizen parent was physically present in the U.S. for the time period required by the law applicable at the time of the child's birth. For births between December 24, 1952 and November 13, 1986, a period of ten years, five after the age of fourteen, are required for physical presence in the U.S. to transmit U.S. citizenship to the child.

Barack Obama's mother was only eighteen years old at the time of his birth. If he was born in Kenya, then according to Section 301(g) INA and the 14th Amendment of the Constitution, he was not a U.S. citizen at birth.

If true, even if he later became a "naturalized" U.S. citizen, Obama, like Arnold Schwarzenegger, would never, by law, be eligible for the U.S. Presidency.

Despite the enormous political and historical implications of such a scenario, American politicians and the mainstream media refuse to investigate or even discuss any questions being raised about Obama's background.

Their silence is both significant and revealing.

Why do they do it?

Because of their complicity, American politicians ignore any evidence of fraud by Obama or his facilitators in order to protect their privileged status and wealth now and to provide plausible deniability if, in the future, they become vulnerable to criminal prosecution.

Like the German generals, American politicians reject moral accountability and value their power and prestige more than their duty to their country.

Lawrence Sellin, Ph.D. is a retired colonel with 29 years of service in the US Army Reserve and a veteran of Afghanistan and Iraq. Colonel Sellin is the author of "Afghanistan and the Culture of Military Leadership". He receives email at lawrence.sellin@gmail.com

Admin
Aдмин

создано: 30/05/2012 @ 14:53
Each of the countries involved in the Libyan and Syrian war, their people, who by majority supported military plans of governors of these countries, will bear punishment, in proportion to their participation in the crimes, everyone in due time. Excentric tricks of unbalanced psychopaths, crash of bodies during hurricane, earthquakes, falling of space bodies, floods, frosts and other God's manifestations of anger will be tested on themselves by Norwegians, Belgians, Italians, Frenchmen, British, Canadians and other people thirsting human blood.   

The Grand Lord prepared a special fate for Americans.

СтартНазад [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 ] ДалееКонец

@Mail.ru - counter Яндекс цитирования Рейтинг пермских сайтов

free counters